Gombe State Governor, Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya, has approved the posting of the newly appointed Permanent Secretaries to various ministries in the state for the discharge of their duties.
This was according to a press statement signed and made available to newsmen on Wednesday, by the State’s Head of Service Bappayo Yahaya through Yakubu Mamman.
The statement indicated the posting of the permanent secretaries as follows:
1. Ibrahim Sulemain from Ministry of Environment & Forest Resources to Ministry of Information and Culture
2. Yambiyu Idris Buba from HOCS Office to Ministry of Works and Transport
3. Dr. Danladi Molta from HOCS Office to Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
4. Danladi Adamu from HOCS Office to Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources
5. Moh’d Kolo Bajoga from HOCS Office to Ministry of Youth
6. Larai Maigari from HOCS Office to Ministry of Special Duties
7. Abubakar Daudu Gadam from HOCS Office to Budget Planning and Development Partners Coordination
8. Suleiman Musa Kwami from HOCS Office to Ministry of Rural, Cooperative and Community Development
9. Ahmed Kasimu Abdullahi from HOCS Office to Government House PPS
10. Muhammad Muhammad Galadima from HOCS Office to Ministry of Education
11. Modi D. Shelpidi from HOCS Office to Ministry for local Govt. and Chieftaincy affairs
12 Iranius M. Mamman from HOCS Office to General Admin Department
13. Abubakar Hassan from HOCS Office to Ministry of Ministry of Environment & Forestry resources
The statement advised that all handing/taking over formalities should be completed on or before Monday 12th September 2022.
It could be recalled that Governor Inuwa Yahaya had last week sworn in the 12 new permanent secretaries, making each of the 11 local government areas of the state have at least two permanent secretaries.